Monday, May 4, 2009

I couldn't resist -- another daughter picture


Ah, I couldn't resist posting another picture of Addie before the Prom. Do you think picking out a wedding dress will be as easy as picking out this dress was? We actually shopping for fifteen minutes before stumbling in to this dress, just waiting for Addie to try it on and say, "Mom this is the one!" And I agreed, no arguments, no fussing, just it's perfect! So back to my question, wedding, as easy? lol Who am I kidding???? Anyway, she's glowing and I love to see her smile!
Now yard work is calling me, spring in Ohio, yard work yard work until the mulch is down. At least the elephant ears are in, no I am in clean up mode! Have a blessed day all, got to get out there while the sun is shining!

1 comment:

  1. Share all the pictures you want, she is beautiful and you should be proud! Now get to work you.

    ReplyDelete