Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sunday, Rainy Sunday

Just where has the time gone? The entire month of November has vanished before my eyes. Just gone. I was attending my girlfriends wedding one weekend and the next thing I know, it's black Friday and I am in Georgia!

Well, the Georgia vacation went great! It was just wonderful with my sister in law and her family. We ate like kings and shopped like movie stars. We had so much fun just hanging out.

Vandy even went hiking two times. He hiked up Hardin Mountain the first day and the second day he hiked up two mountains, Blood Mountain and Brasstown Bald Mountain, which is the highest mountain in Georgia. He had a priceless moment on Blood Mountain with a ham sammich and a cold stout. He was so happy when he showed up for dinner those nights and it made me happy to see him glow like a little boy.

This upcoming weekend we head to Louisiana for Heath's wedding (my cousin on my Mom's side). We are also going to go see Vandy's dad. It should be fun, but I have to be homest with you .....

I just want to stay home and decorate and clean and enjoy the holiday season.

I'll try to catch up on everything I have been promising to post. But in the meantime, enjoy a glass for wine ..... oh I am the one holding all the wine from Crane Creek Vineyards ... another story to share with you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment