Monday, May 9, 2011

i just can't ...........

i just can't even begin to tell you how exhausted i am this evening ....

exhausted ....

and all i did was my three sets of rc exercises.

well, and there was the bossing around the gardener today.

oh, i didn't mention just by my post yesterday i acquired a gardener?

(giggling)

well, honestly, i started thinking ....

i am not working, my lil summer job with the kids doesn't start until june, AND i still need my million flowers and billion blades of grass tended .. ohhhhh

and remember i am sling bound.

So, resourceful me .... goes into thinking mode .......


has anyone seen the secrets of the ya-ya sisterhood?  well, umm the part of vivi, the young vivi played by ashley judd, well remember when shep cuts her off at the local gas station/market?  all she is allowed is gas, remember?  so she is at the gas station and fills that ladies car up with gas and the lady gives her the cash.  (do you see where i am going?)

yup

vandy put me on a budget and i was cashless.... 

so i called my nephew (21 and manages to get into the worst of circumstances)

i bribed him with 1/2 tank of gas and $20!  so SAVVY!!!!  and my wonderful, loving husband doesn't have to do any yard work and can't call me anything but resourceful!

And bossing someone around this afternoon was exhausting .. honestly ... i wanted to help .... and tried several times .... but it hurt .... but i still tried ....

however, bossing has it's perks ... 

1.  i got to see my nephew and we had a great afternoon
2.  no heavy lifting
3.  i have the best shade of pinked bronzey color on my face and shoulders ......

.... and the desire for .... 

a huge glass of sweet tea and a ......


good movie! 


can you guess which one i am picking tomorrow after PT and the rain starts? 



YA-YA

No comments:

Post a Comment