Sunday, July 10, 2011

The weekend is already over

I just can't believe it ... the weekend ... GONE!  GONE!!!

I wanted to be creative.  I meant to be creative.  I AM creative.  My shoulder is healing.  I can wash my own hair now and put on make-up.  Where did my creativity go?  It's locked up in my head.  I can see it.  It's there honestly.  It's just waiting on me.  But while it is waiting ... we had BBQ boy time.  The boys made dinner for their families.  It was soooo awesome and the parents loved it!

Cole seasoning his rack of ribs.  He made coleslaw and peach cobbler for his family.

Cason seasoning his ribs.  He went for baked beans and cheesecake for his family!


The bbqing boys getting ready for the blind taste test to decide which sauce they want to finish their ribs.
It was soooo much fun!

The three sauces and as sure as we were it would be Sweet Baby Rays!
Jack Daniels won though.  And that is Jack in the middle, my gf's son. 
He is only 13!!!

Cheesecake .... I am almost a perfectionist at it. 


Vandy after the cheesecake, perhaps I have hit perfectionist level in his mind.
Yum, yum, yum!

1 comment: