Monday, August 1, 2011

Monday, oh Monday

I am sad.  Soooooo very sad.  Second chance perhaps?   

I am happy for the winner over at Robyn's though.  I am, don't doubt me. 

I am also sick, not with sadness.

It goes like this ....

friend and son are here visiting .... friend brings dog .... dog goes out for late night pee .... dog tears off ... back door open, ACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK ... a creature sprays ..... 

MY HOUSE SMELLS LIKE SKUNK!!!!

(Thankful this is not a scratch and sniff picture, I so wanted to share it with you all.)

Winning Annie Sloan Paint at  http://robynstorydesigns.blogspot.com/

would make the day more bearable ..... don't you think? 

Oh Monday, can we please have a redo?  (little smile)
Great day to all!!!

P.S.  Robyn is doing another giveaway, go check her out!!!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE YOUR BLOG... THE MUSIC IS COOL.. DON'T WORRY.. WE ARE GOING TO HAVE ANOTHER ONE.. CHECK IT OUT.. WATCH OUR BLOG BY TUESDAY..PLUS WE HAVE A TONS OF RTHINGS WE ARE GOING TO BE DOING ALL THE TIME! ..ENJOY YOUR DAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't even imagine it. I can't stand it when I open my windows and get a whiff.

    Sorry that happened to you!

    =)

    ReplyDelete