Thursday, January 22, 2009

Storage Units are a Must for Blended Families



Good morning all! I am truly running a bit late, hard to believe at 7:30 am, but I am! So what's on your agenda today?

My agenda? I have had a thorn in my side the past couple years and I have finally taken the bull by the horns and yep, you guessed it, I got a storage unit. LOL Our number three child is in the Peace Corp in Africa and we are the storage unit. Oh, it's not just for her things, we are the storage unit for things from my folks house, Vandy's (that's my husband) mom's house and the sundries (in this case LARGE items) of our travels over the past years. We built a shed last year, but it is packed (three lawn mowers and only one person that truly mows, I am so talented lol) and our garage is my Dad's apartment, so that is how I justify the unit! Anyway, somewhere I read ... go through it all and donate, sell, throw away, which I am more than willing to do, and honestly WE will once Rachel comes home. I made the promise to myself and that one I intended to keep. So in the meantime, STORAGE UNIT .. everyone should have one. I might even just go hang out there since it is so nice and clean and ORGANIZED!! Everyone locally should check out Whittier Woods for apartments and garages! If I can't get our house the way I want it, I might just rent it out and live at Whittier. Laugh, go ahead, but I am seriously considering it! Well, time for me to take a load! Enjoy your day!




No comments:

Post a Comment