Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Graphic 45 and Vandy's Parents

Well, can you tell I have been a tad busy this morning? I have been organizing my once beautiful studio .. since Christmas it has been just a mess!!!! So, the only way to get in there and start working was to tidy up a bit, and just a bit was all I needed. I absolutely adore these two layouts of Vandy's Mom and Dad. I think they were taken around 1952 or so, no dates on them, but they look pretty happy, so it had to be in the beginning, right? Anyway, I wanted to show off the new Graphic 45 paper and what a better way to do it!!

I think they are adorable!!! And Vandy's Dad is so stinking cute, isn't he? I can't wait to run upstairs and crop the picture I have of Vandy and his brother William!!! I am just so excited!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment