Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Cornhole anyone?

Have you heard of this new game? It's the rage, old world horseshoe, 30 year ago jarts and now "cornhole". It's a piece of painted plywood on a couple small one by two's .... OH anyway, I am building one, now painting one and then placing LSU decals on them for Vandy for Father's Day. I have the 6 out of eight beanbags (mine are filled with blackeyed peas instead of corn -- for the south) purple and yellow canvas cloth. So there is a hole in the plywood and you try and throw your beanbag in the hole, points are scored if you get it in the hole or on the board. I'll take pictures, this time I promise, when I am done.
Oh and if you are wondering about the completion of the grilling deck, it's not done yet. lol Gotta go paint and do a commissary run, out of peas!
Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see a smile in your writing. Big hugs from Arizona.

    ReplyDelete