Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Tuesday, where have you gone?


I have so many things running around in my head, I just want to get off the track and catch my breath today. lol The website for Picture This is getting closer and closer, it was a bit more work than I had first expected, but aren't all the great things in life worth a little work?

I think fall is coming, quickly. It was just a perfect weekend. There is a festival at George Roger's Clark Park every year called the Faire at New Boston and all my years here, I have never attended, UNTIL Sunday. It was super cool. do you remember stilts as a kid? I DO TOO!!!!! And I had to prove it to Vandy! So there you have it folks ....

Anyway, I'll be getting on the stick .. tee heeee and posting more and more this week!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see the website! I know it will be outstanding!

    ReplyDelete