Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Partial Remodel


So what do you think?  It was so much work, but soooo very worth it!  I am thinking of putting some words of wisdom along the soffits, I just haven't decided what I want it to say ...

Now the coffee is on the other counter and my wine sits in the corner.  A cook needs wine close by you know!  The new microvave will fit perfectly over the stove, however I will have to get a smaller cabinet to go over the stove, which means more painting.  Hmmmm I think I can wait for a little while longer.

This is the wall I am having problems with, just not sure what I want to do here.  I first wanted a pot rack, but after getting rid of some pots and reorganizing, not sure I need a pot rack.  So, now I am thinking a shelving unit or a great piece of art. 


So, after the big revel, what do you think I should get next.  New countertops or flooring?  The flooring is that old tile 10x10 flooring.  It is HORRIBLE, so did I just answer my question?  lol  Perhaps, but I also have these awesome coupons from Lowe's that I have to use by 30 January 2010.

Okay, I am looking forward to hearing your input.  Tomorrow we'll do a project! 

1 comment:

  1. Love this. It looks so different Allie. Really fantastic! Like a totally new kitchen. Could you take off the cabinet front off of a cabinet or two and use some funky vintage textile on the shelf edge and display your cool kitchenware? You'd only have to fill the screw holes where the doors attached. I can picture a wood floor in here OR a more shiny glazed tile. What are you thinking?

    ReplyDelete