Saturday, January 9, 2010

You would think ....

It is January twenty ten, twenty ten.  No more two thousand something and it just dawned me, really dawned on me, no more nineteen anything.  Okay, okay, I know it has been in progress for a full ten years now, but it didn't really bother me until I said TWENTY TEN.  20X, 2010, twenty X.  Ugh, no matter how I type it, it bothers me when I say it.  Say it with me 20 10.  Does it bother you?

Ugh, okay I had all this stuff I was going to share with you, but I just flipped into an emotional basket case.  LAUGHING :::::: CRYING ::::::::: SHRUGGING ::::::::: apparently my pink pill is letting me down today.  

Popcorn anyone?  I am going to go make truffle popcorn.  Recipe you say?  Ahhhh, I thought you would never ask. 

1.  Pop popcorn the old fashion way, NOT IN THE MICROWAVE.

2.  Sprinkle with truffle oil lightly (use this instead of butter)

3.  Sprinkle with truffle salt. 


4.  Put in the cute little popcorn boxes you bought over the holiday season for everyone to eat and hold their own boxes instead of sharing germs and sticking their hands all in the same giant bowl.   Except me, tonight, I don't have to share and I get the ENTIRE popcorn bowl!

5.  Eat!



Ah, I feel better now.  Enjoy ........ remember WHITE popcorn, it's the best!

1 comment:

  1. You've been talking about this for awhile now. I'm glad you got to make it again!

    ReplyDelete