Friday, October 15, 2010

Behind the curve ball ...

Yawn.  Yawn, yawn.  Yawn, yawn, yawn.  I have been behind the curve ball getting ready for autumn and winter.  I have been looking for my mojo as I think I have lost it.  Have you seen it?  Honestly, look for it.  I can not find it.  Just no energy.  I think about it.  I think really hard about it.  Honestly! 

Thinking. 

Thinking I am going to just get up and do it. 

Clean house?

Craft?

Shop online? 

Floss?

Okay, my friends, I am going to do SOMETHING today.  Right now!!  I am going. 

Going.

Stop pushing, I am going.

Going!!

Gone!

2 comments:

  1. I think yours must have run away with mine. Maybe they are at the circus LOL. I've been the same way lately, just can't get motivated to do anything. Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just tell yourself you're refueling. We all need to do that.

    ReplyDelete