Saturday, January 22, 2011

Collecting Projects

I collect projects.  Seriously.  I collect them.  Lots of them.  They are all over my house.  Waiting.  It is quite sad actually.  I see something.  I fall in love with it.  I have to have it.  I buy it.  And then in sits, and sits, and sits. 

For example:  Yesterday I was at Joann's.  I picked up this beautiful tealish/aquaish brilliant corduroy fabric.  I waited in line.  2 yards please.  "What are you making with this, it is so vibrant?"  I look at the nice woman cutting my fabric and I think I want to say ...

"Why do you want to know?  What's it to you???  Does it really matter?"  All because I felt guilty for indulging in some lovely fabric that I have no idea what I am going to do with and AND AND

I have become a craft hoarder!!!!!!

There, I said it.    So, I said to the nice lady cutting my fabric.  'Oh, I don't know, I love the color and have this 50 percent off coupon I just couldn't waste."  She smiled.  Like she understood.


"another craft hoarder"

So, after all that rambling, you are entitled to see one of my finished projects and my favorite Hicks Chicks modeling them for me!


Olivia and Izzi


Addie loving hers!


Gabri, the first one I made and she just loved it!!!

So, I am capable of completing a project.  These are made of old ties and the linings of blazers and some tulle!  Cute huh???

1 comment:

  1. You're amazing. YOu keep hoarding girl...you create wonder with everything you have!

    ReplyDelete