Thursday, January 20, 2011

The kiss

Yep. 

He gave it to me. 

A simple kiss. 

No words.  Just a soft tender kiss.

So gentle. 

His lips, tenderly dragging across mine. 

A look of endearment.



And then ....

a cough ...

a series of coughs.



5 days later,
4 bowls of homemade soup from my bff,
3 cartons of Dole orange/pineapple juice
2 bottles of day-quil,
1 bottle of ny-quil,
and
 a GIANT snowstorm ....

I am feeling human and the kisser ...

well he is in New Mexico ...

flying planes and drying up!

2 comments:

  1. This seems to be the life we are all leading these days.....but my kisser is not in Mexico.
    Hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, Allie, I'm sorry. Maybe when he comes home you'll have to give him "The smack alongside the head!"

    ReplyDelete