Monday, February 7, 2011

Sew, why is it ...

Sew, why is it that I have 4 projects on one table and have found that I am completely zero at this moment!  It's "Highlander" on TV.  Adrian Paul, bedroom brown eyes, hero and defender of good.  Sew, in 48 minutes I am going into the dining room and complete some projects.  I am going to sew some neckties!! 

Ties, ties and more ties!
And then I am going to do some stamp organization, this you can be sure of.  I think.
I need the Heidi Swapp New Orleans Foam Stamp Set!  I need!!!!!!!!
 And honestly, I am going to try and sew some of this beautiful fabric.  I am, I am, I know I can sew today!!!
Organization is not one of my strong suits!
 And sew you know, this is what my table looks like when the ADD kicks in.  My sister says I don't have ADD, I am OCD.  Did I mention I have cinnamon rolls in the oven too?  And I just heard the timer beep, I have one minute to get in there and pull them out ......

Poor dining room table.

I have the cinnamon rolls out of the oven and the chicken breasts in the oven.  Your guess is as good as mine, ADD or OCD, it all causes sew many disruptions in my TV watching, sewing and stamping projects and my growling tummy.  I have made a decision.  I am going to leave you now to go eat a warm C. roll, finish my movie and then off to sew in the dining room!!!  Aren't you sew proud of me??


1 comment:

  1. I say have a glass of wine and forget about all of it.

    ReplyDelete