Sunday, February 6, 2011

My Gardener's Cottage Update

Good morning friends!  I had been over at http://funkyjunkinteriors.blogspot.com/  and entered into a contest they are having using my Gardener's Cottage.  It got me thinking about two things.

1.  I didn't have funkyjunkinteriors on my favorite blog list.  So, taking matters into my own hands, I did it.  I sadly admit that I am a much better facebooker than I am a blogger, but perhaps this year I will turn the tides!

2.  I have some really cute and cool things in my cottage that I never shared with you.  So I am going to post a few pictures.  I am such a visual chick, give me a few words and lots of pictures OR give me a great story so I can picture it in my mind!  I really do just love my cottage!!!

Reflections ..

Whoooo are you???!!! 
  
My Georgia birdcage ...

The Route 68 window I have had for a couple years!


An awesome ladder that swings down so you can climb up to the loft.

The loft.
And another picture of the loft with the twin mattress up there.  I haven't quite got this part worked out, any suggestions?
So there it is ..... the 2 for today ..... I do have a game to get ready for you know!!!  Crafter meets Superbowl .... I have a TV tray for craft stuff and one for munchies!! 

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to sit here and have tea with you. It's so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool. I have been wanting to do something cute with our pool house which is mostly used for storage but I think it would be cute.

    ReplyDelete