Thursday, May 26, 2011

A couple goodies

I did it!!!  I did it!!!  I managed to complete a few projects!  Aren't these peonies lovely??  I know, I know, all I did was cut them, but I had to dodge several terrible storms.  teeheee   I just had to share them with you.

white peonies tipped with pink


Everyone is making it .. Honey Bun Cake
 I am not sure I mentioned I am not a Nana?  I am!!!  Kaia was born on Earth Day and I just had to make her something for our visit this weekend!  Her room is done in an ocean theme, so I am praying Christy likes the "earth" touch of Kaia's night light.  I did use her theme colors, so all should be good.  Now, I want everyone to have a baby so I can make these cute lights!


Kaia's night light

 And then I managed to make dinner for Vandy.  He has been so good cooking for us, so I splurge a bit with this delicious dinner.  Red snapper in parchment paper with couscous, artichoke hearts, fresh herbs, red onion and lemon.  Vandy ate and ate.  I also made a yummy slaw out of red cabbage, onion and radishes with olive oil, soy sauce and vinegar, some sugar, salt and pepper.  Y U M M Y!!! 

Red snapper dinner for my man

I also started on Kaia's summer quilt, but I ran out of energy and man did I get sore from all this activity! 

Aren't you so proud of me?  lol   I hope everyone has a wonderful Memorial Day weekend, I will be BABYSITTING!!!!  woohoooooo 

No comments:

Post a Comment