Sunday, June 5, 2011

So, I am back.

Good morning Veeeeee et nammmmmmmm! 

I just love that opening scene when Robin Williams is like a radio announcer, you know the one.  Yep, that one.  It's 5:24 AM at 139 and I have been awake for TWO AND A HALF HOURS, after going to bed at 11:30 pm.   Oh don't bother with the math, 3 hours.

Count them if you want. 

Three hours, one more than the night before last.

Yup, man you guys are smart this morning!!  I did something to my shoulder and couldn't finish my PT Thursday.  Do you know, has anyone died from shoulder pain, because frankly, I think I might. 

Really!!

I mean it!!!!

HONESTLY, I am so not joking.

Ohhhhhhh how I long for the days I could sleep 6 hours.  I could garden without asking for ANYTHING, let alone the sickening nice voice I have constantly resorted to because I NEED the 3 pound basket of dirt moved 10 feet, or the embarrassing question, can you help me put my bra on or even better yet, fasten my seat belt!!!  At least I can brush my teeth and wipe my ...

... oh too graphic?

Sorry. 

Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, I said I was sorry.

Enough, I am going the rest of the week without one whine!! 

Just as soon as I find my cord to download baby pictures, baby blanket making pictures, shower wrapping baby blanket pictures and my in partial bloom garden pictures. 

Oh did I tell you I got a new point and shoot?  Vandy, my loving husband, bought it for me while we were in Maryland (visiting my first grandbaby Kaia), because I can't lift my $$$$ camera.  Oh, that doesn't count as a whine, I am just stating a fact.  I like it.  It's sweet.  I might bejewel it even.


'parkles make me happy.

Really happy.

Unlike those GIANT BLACK ants that are coming into my house daily.  Ughhhhh.

Okay fine, that was my last whine.

Think 'parkles, think 'parkles, think 'parkles!!

Have a fabulous Sunday my friends. 

Thinking 'parkles .... thanks Morgan for the cool word!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love 'parkles. And I love Morgan. And I love my cousin.

    And I wish I could help you. I'm sorry this is going on and on and on and on and on...

    Kinda like the pain that never ends.

    It's wrong I say. Just wrong!

    Hugs and healing, sweet Cousin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry about your shoulder pain.
    I too have had it - after surgery much much better. I couldn't sleep but sadly I could still eat. :-)

    Sadly my pain was the right shoulder so I couldn't err...you know.

    ReplyDelete