Thursday, August 18, 2011

Engagement Shoot

I love being in love.  You all know I adore my husband.  He is the love of my life.  And I am blessed every day I get to spend with him.  And because of this appreciation, I am overjoyed when asked to take engagement photos. 

As you all know I care for four children during the summer.  And you will find this ironic, that two of my children, Jilly and Cason, will soon be brother and sister!! Jilly's Mom, Nickie, said "YES" to Cason's Dad, Eric.  The wedding is set for 30 September, so there is no time to waste!  Here is just a sampling of the photo shoot.

The beginning ...



Carriage Hill farm.



Hide and seek!

I love the 1960's look. 
They both love this grown up toy!!

L-O-V-E!







1 comment:

  1. Great pics to go with a great story. Love that you were babysitting both kids.

    =)

    ReplyDelete