Tuesday, November 15, 2011

How does it happen ...

I am going to say it again ...

I am so blessed.

Perhaps I am not so in charge as I think. 

Yep, I am sure I am not.  Which is very disconcerting when I thrive on being in control.  Hmmm.

So, remember I did Eric and Nickie's engagement pictures, and wedding, and then I did Amanda and Chad's engagement pictures and doing their wedding next month?!  And then I had a family shoot last weekend and a senior photo shoot the following Tuesday and another family shoot this Sunday. 

WOW.  God blesses me so often, and I do not thank him enough or take the time to thank my family and friends for sending business my way.  So thank you. 

Here are a few shots I love from Stevie's shoot. 

his skateboard

On the tracks

Senior Rah!


Another success story .... a bless filled day!

1 comment:

  1. What glorious captures, Miss Allie! You've captured memories for a lifetime!

    ReplyDelete