Saturday, December 17, 2011

Cadet It!!

Good morning lovelies!  I have been so busy having fun, I have almost forgotten to share it with you.  I am obsessed with these cadet caps.  I have embellished a ton and each one I want to keep for myself, however they are for my Etsy store and Christmas gifts.  I have to be honest, I ordered one as a gift for myself from, oh, brb, let me go find it.


Katie is so talented with the vintage world.  My cadet caps are different than hers, but I have to give credit to her, the girl has skills!!!  I warn you now, do not go to the sold page.  You will be MAD when you see all the cool stuff you can not have now!!!

So, here you go with today's fun idea!! 

Color my cap!!

Stinking cute!

This one matches Addie's newly covered lamps!!  Tomorrow ...
Thoughts?

Have a great weekend!!!

1 comment:

  1. You are so clever, cuz! I'm always impressed with you!

    ReplyDelete