Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Snow Falls

Two hour delay this morning, so Addie gets to sleep in. My neighbor Jim is going to run my electrical for the lighting in the basement this morning and I am so excited about it. He is also going to hang these really HUGE vintage lanterns for me and I would share a picture of them with you, BUT they are hiding over at Katie's house. So, when she comes over, I'll snap a picture and post them later this afternoon!
I do hope the weather lets up enough for me to go to my doctor's appointment today. We, it has finally hit, and I have become my mother's daughter. There is no other way to say it, menopause sucks! I mean it, it's making me more OCD, grouchy, snappy, SWEATING for no apparent reason and out of control. It's just nuts. The blessing is, modern medicine and I can't wait for it!!!! As I am sure some of my favorite people are excited about "getting be back". lol Alright, short and sweet this morning, off I go to start cleaning the hoosier. Talk to you later.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know where my comment went...that was weird. Anyway, sorry to hear the big "M" is visiting. Hope they can help out with that. Can't wait to see a picture of the lanterns.

    ReplyDelete