Monday, April 13, 2009

Home again home again jiggity jig

What a fabulous week in Florida! We stopped by to visit my sister in law and her kids in Georgia and ate at this fun Japanese Steakhouse ,,, they loved it and then headed back to their house for some seriously talented entertainment from my nephew and nieces! Of course, we were up early to get to sunny Orlando.This is us on Cocoa Beach after hanging out at Ron Jon's Surf Shop. I took some really great pictures, which you can see on my facebook. And below is one of my favorite family portraits of my best friend and her family ... the Hix Chix and parents!


They have a lot to pick from, so who knows which one will hit the wall of fame! Anyway, it was just a terrific vacation and as soon as I recover from exhaustion, I will be upstairs cropping my heart away on a mini album for a Mother's Day gift for my friend Debi.

I hope you all didn't miss me too much! I did miss you all!! Have a fabulous week and we'll chat later!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! You were missed! You look so happy and relaxed and I'm glad you had a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete