Wednesday, April 29, 2009

It's not swine flu --

Do you remember the days when your Mom wouldn't let you go outside without a jacket on because you might catch a cold? Even though you are so stinking hot from playing tag or riding bikes, if you walked in the door without that jacket on you were in so much trouble. Well the other day when I was swimming in the 86 degree pool and it was a little cool, I bumped it up to 89, just to enjoy it a little more, I thought for a few splitting minutes, man is the air cool out. I remembered the jacket days, and it's April --- global warming? What would my mother say if she saw me swimming in OHIO in APRIL!
Well. my mother would say today, with my throat sore and my ear aching, I told you so!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ah, I'm sorry you're not feeling well Allie. And I'm sorry your Mom is not there to say that to you! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete