Thursday, January 19, 2012

What's all the hoopla about?

Well.

I got in invite.

My social calendar seems to fill up when I have little time, having this new puppy and all.

So, back to the invite.  Some dear friends of mine invited me to a party and I said yes.  They invited me via facebook. 

So how do you say it exactly?

P interest?

Pin ter est?

Pinter est?

Help a girl out here!!

So I am thinking I better get on this site and figure out what I am suppose to be doing.  I think I have to do some homework before I attend the party at my friends Stacie.  YIKES!!

MORE HOMEWORK?  UGHH!!!!

Oh and did I mention I have Charlie in Puppy Plus Classes for eight weeks?  (if you don't know who Charlie is, Click Here) Well, if I didn't I do and if I did, please forgive me.  So anyway, we have daily homework.  And I think he thinks he has something down pat he just doesn't have to participate anymore.  a total lack of interest I am telling you.  Maybe I can look on P "interest" to get him engaged in our activities. 

So,I am off to see what all the hoopla is about!!

2 comments:

  1. Don't do it. Step away for the Pinterest. I've heard it's wickedly dangerous!

    Hi cuz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just started Pinterest. I haven't had much time with it having just had surgery but now we both have something to look forward to!
    Love Di ♥

    ReplyDelete