Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sun is Up

Good morning ..... I am telling you all that reading the Book of Esther is so inspiring. Some of my girlfriends have gotten together for a nine week course in studying the Book of Esther with Beth Moore by DVD and it's just fabulous. It is all I can do to not speed through my homework and watch the next video. I would recommend it to anyone .. because it is tough being a woman in ...... soooooo many things and places. And speaking of it's tough being a woman, this menopause is just kicking my butt. Anyone have any words of advice, because the ole stand by "this too will pass", just ain't cutting it!!!! Okay, tears, can't see the screen ...... everyone have a great day!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Cuz, I'm so sorry you are suffering with this. There are a lot of naturopathic solutions out there that never helped me a bit. After my total hysterectomy I am now on bio-identical (find a good naturopath) along with a slew of daily supplements and I feel soooo much better. Can you consider something like this? Hugs and hope you feel better wishes coming your way.

    ReplyDelete