Saturday, February 7, 2009

Thoughts before 5 Am

I quietly slipped down the creaky stairs to join you this morning. (Okay, I awakened by an annoying hot flash and had to scurry to get out of my once comfy flannel jammies.) The upside of these hot flashes is all that I can accomplish before anyone even knows I am awake. I am getting ready to print out some recipe cards for our "Spill Your Heart Out" crop along with making some tasty Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Cookie. Doesn't that sound delicious? So ladies, I can't spend much time with you this morning, but know you are in my thoughts. Happy day!!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry for your disrupted sleep! It sounds like you are rolling right along already. We have triple sports today with the girls so I'm gonna get running, too! Have a happy one!

    ReplyDelete