Thursday, February 5, 2009

Tada!!!

Hi you guys!!! I remember once upon a time when we were on one of our many summer vacations to Louisiana, my cousins came over to see us ... and man, do we have cousins! They made fun of me and my sister because we said "you guys", they said, "we aren't guys", and Shel and I just looked at each other like .. what planet are you from!!! So, hi ya'll!!!! lol


Anyway, it has been a couple days, but well worth it .... the basement aka "Vandy's Wine Shop and Beer Bar" is complete! Thanks to Addie, my bffs Debi, Katie and Kathy's eye, it is complete!!! (well and Jim my neighbor -- aka electrician) I can not wait for the Mardi Gras Party in a couple weeks and then monthly wine tasting!!!! It is going to be so much fun!!! So tell me what you think!! Two walls and the ceiling are covered in luscious fabric and I already told you about the insulation and venetian plaster. I LOVE it!!!!!!


I promise to have my cards and mini album up by Saturday, I just need a little break. Remind me to tell you what I found out in my Strength Finders class last night, you'll understand the delays and overachieverness (great, spell check is telling me that overachieverness is not a word, too bad) I am suffering from!!!! Anyway, I need to figure out how to do a slide show of the cellar, so see you on the flip side!!!!



Have a great day!!!!!!!!! Okay, I don't want to figure out how ... I am going to just post pictures!!!! lol Wait, figured out a video I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment