Thursday, April 23, 2009

Blah Blah Blah

Where do I begin? We bought Addie a lovely prom dress .... her best little guy friend who was transferred to Oklahoma with his family last year was suppose to come back and take her to "their" first prom. He's been back several times so this is not out of the ordinary. Guess what, his MOM texted Addie and said he had a bad attitude and financially things were a little tight. UGHHHHHH Now Addie is without a date! My poor poor baby. Does anyone know Brody Jenner's Mom? Perhaps his cell phone number? I wish I could perform magic today. Just one little magic trick! She is devastated.
So my heart hurts for her. Badly, like bleeding all over my leather couch. I barely changed out of my jammies yesterday as well as today. The sun is out, I sure hope it infects me.
And please tell me if you can reach Brody Jenner (Bruce Jenner's son, best friends with LC, Lauren Conrad from The Hills) --- Prom is May 2nd. He should take her.

1 comment:

  1. Gosh, I'm sorry Allie. It is so hard to watch our kids be disappointed. Could she find some other girls without guys and do a little stag thing?

    ReplyDelete