Monday, April 20, 2009

Man is it dark outside --

Man is it dark outside, oh look, when I got up it was ONLY 3AM! Now it is 6 something AM and I am not sure what I want to do today. I know what has to be done, but they really aren't one in the same. For example, I walked into Addie's bathroom and there are 6 towels on the floor, that's a load of towels just for her and I swear I did them on Friday .. now let's count ... she was gone Friday at a sleepover .. so Saturday is one day and Sunday is two days and it's MONDAY morning .. how can you dirty 6 towels in three days and only be home for two of those days????? So there is one chore, and then there is my basket of clothes and Dad's and Addie probably has three loads on her own ... laundry all day? Ugh .. and I wanted to start pitching things in my kitchen, but should I pitch or should I box and save for a possible garage sale? Remember we have two households worth of stuff, and frankly, I am considering renting one of those dumpsters .. egads ... maybe I should wait for the kitchen remodel -- oh and speaking of that, I do not want to paint my cabinets .. I want new, now I may not get my way this year, I can paint the walls and ceiling, but nahhh to the cabinets. They need new hardware and by the time I add all that up at 2.99 a piece I could have at least 1/3 of my new kitchen ...
OMG, I just read all that typing up there .. all that rambling, someone stop me! Look what happens when I am up at 3AM! Have a great day ladies ... I am off to make sack lunches for Addie and Vandy. Just another chore ... lol ... And it's still very dark outside!

1 comment:

  1. First of all, go back to bed silly! You sound like you need a few "me" hours. Throw a load of laundry in and go snuggle up and get a nap! What about just putting new "fronts" on your cabinets and drawers - con Larry into doing that for you! Box up your kitchen stuff you don't want and donate it - goodwill, home for battered women, a church that sells stuff to make money for specific needs. Usually they will even come and pick it up OR call a thrift shop in your area and donate it to them. I hope your day gets better!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete