Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Why on Wednesday ...

Why on Wednesday do I feel the need to get out of the house and shop for something amazing, that I really don't need.  I have Alex today (the 9 year old girl I watch) and she is a great sport when it comes to getting up and going, but the problem I am having this morning is ..... I had Monday and Tuesday to do whatever I wanted and what I wanted was to veg.  (that last vacation whipped me)  SO, I did NOTHING! 

So here I am, in my jammies, putting of the ritual of "cleaning up", "getting ready", because my piggy bank is fairly empty and I want to go rummaging around some junk stores.    If the truth be told, I hate shopping alone.  I HATE it.  And since Addie has decided to be independent and is never home and Vandy works ALOT, I just feel like I need to surround myself with projects.  It is not an empty nest thing, even when the nest is full I have done this.

So I am rambling.  Get up me, get up.   Okay, okay I am going.  I hope you all have a wonderful day of somethings. 

P.S.  If I do find something really cool I will for sure let you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment