Sunday, March 13, 2011

Not as I planned!

Dern it!  Dern it, dern it, dern it!!  Don't you hate it when you have the best idea in your head, you go to do it and then, not so happy with the turn out???!!!  It just doesn't turned out as you planned??!!

The thing is, I am going to share it with you because the concept is good.  Very good!!  Remember those little circle things I posted a few days ago?  I stamped on them and then I used that cool stuff called Diamond Glaze.  The stamping turned out neat and using Diamond Glaze was the icing on the cake.  The thing is, Diamond Glaze can go bad.  It can go brown.  UGHHH!  BUT, because I know you can look past bad DG, I am sharing it with you!  I am such a good friend.  lol  


Next time I will take off the string so I can get it over the entire circle.  When I saw the brown, and believe me, it was much darker when it came out, I just decided to do a "do-over'.  The air mail one turned out kinda cool.  Just saying.

Anyway, stay tuned because tomorrow's post is super neat.  Craigslist has been very very good to me!!!
Until then, sweet dreams!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment