Sunday, March 22, 2009

What is the rustling?

Shhhhh says the little bird trying to ignore me. I was laying out reading last summer when something was continually rustling around over by the giant elephant plant on the other side of the pool. It was quite annoying actually, because I have to read in silence! So, finally, I got up and saw this little bird trying to find a place to rest. I have no idea where he came from, but I knew I had to go grab my camera and snap a few shots of him.

He would open his eyes and look at me laying in the grass with my camera and then close his eyes tight as if to wish me away. I waited him out, until he opened his eyes long enough for me to snap a picture. He wasn't fooling me!
And finally, he opens and peeks at me, still trying to ignore me, but that was enough for me. Next time perhaps he will be a bit more quiet during nap time, as not to bother me either! lol

1 comment:

  1. squawwwk, squawwwwkkkk, rusttttle....rustttttle... oh sorry, were you trying to read this?

    ReplyDelete